返回列表 发帖

[游戏]测试你的智商:天蓝色房间(密室经典逃脱第三部)

[游戏]测试你的智商:天蓝色房间(密室经典逃脱第三部)

碧绿色房间已顺利走出,现在进入这个“天蓝色”房间,看来这应该快逃脱了,谜底就开解开!努力吧!

You know you're smart — but just how smart? Tickle's free online Classic IQ Test is a scientifically accurate IQ test created by PhDs. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and certified professionals - this personality-based IQ test is now available to you! In the full report, your IQ score will be presented along with your intelligence ranking on four unique levels. Take it now to see how you rate!

As long as a measure is reasonably stable, reliable, and makes sense, I think we are justified in using it to see what we can find. IQ, despite its imprecision and vagueness is all of these. Doesn't it make sense that if you can figure out little problems on a test that you might be a little smarter than someone who can't? It doesn't prove that you are smarter, of course. Nothing can ever prove that in the same way a thermometer proves something is hot. Why not use the measures that are available and track people's progress through life? We've done this with IQ and found that it is a better predictor of income than gender, parents' education, race, parents' income level, and essentially anything else you might want to think of. Whether IQ exists or not, it certainly is useful from a researcher's perspective1.

Footnote:

1 In case it isn't already blindingly obvious, useful is not the same as precise. Julie's post mentions that she doubts her kids would do well on a standardized IQ test. From having read her blog for a while, I think her kids are sharp. I think home-schooled children in general will be poorly measured by IQ tests. However, despite this limitation IQ has been effective in predicting what happens within populations.

【天蓝色房间攻略】:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

加强基层疾控队伍建设,共创疾控事业辉煌明天!

什么意思?

[em05]
和能爱之人相濡以沫,和不能爱之人相忘于江湖..........

[em06]嘛意思?

帮助我
播种健康。

返回列表